Great news! From July 1, 2020 we can look forward to welcoming our guests.
Spain’s state of emergency is due to end on June 21st and will lift its quarantine measures for foreign and national arrivals on July 1st.
All our villas are private, including the entrance and garden. Our communal gardens and swimming pools adhere to Government and health specifications.
Our commitment to your safety
We are preparing your next villa experience by taking all the measures recommended by public bodies to make your stay safe and enjoyable and include:
- Fast check-in & check-out
- Cleaning and disinfection of the accommodation with products approved by the health authorities.
- Treatment of bed and bath linen following the sanitary recommendations, to avoid any risk.
- Additional Clean & Safe welcome kit, for your comfort.
- Professional pool maintenance
- Garden or handyman maintenance respect distancing at all times
- We are on call 24/7
What we know
From the 1st July Spain is due to enter a “new normal” with the following restrictions:
- Beaches will be open to the public but distancing must be respected
- Supermarkets, restaurants, bars & terraces fully open
- Museums & tourist attractions open but with restrictions as to the number of visitors
- No restrictions on sports or recreation
Emporda Villas as always look forward to greeting friends and guests this very special Summer 2020.